Attention all aspiring manga artists!!!
Discover The Simple Yet Ultra-Powerful Method To draw any manga character you want, AND make him or her come to life!
Inside ‘How To Practice Manga’, you'll learn how to Draw Amazingly Impressive Manga Characters and Artwork
There are a number of problems faced by budding Manga artists that can be avoided with the right help, some of the biggest are:
- Movement – It can be difficult to get a character looking the same in every position and making it appear that limb and hand movement is natural can be especially problematic.
- Facial Expressions – Another major bugbear is getting those facial expressions just right. Making your characters portray the emotions you want them to can be tricky, unless you know what you are doing.
- Hair – Hair is another aspect of drawing Manga characters that can give even the best artists nightmares as getting the movement and shape right every time can be difficult.
With “How To Practice Manga”, you won’t have to spend money on formal lessons or spend years trying to figure it out on your own like i did.
I know exactly how you’re feeling right now because i was once in your shoes.Using my many years of experience drawing and teaching how to draw Manga, I have produced the ultra-powerful guide that explains exactly how to be an effective Manga artist!!!
Through my course, you’ll discover the secrets to drawing manga eyes the right way. The head is a vital aspect of any illustration and contained within it is the face, which is even more vital to get right as it has the capacity to portray your character’s emotions, thoughts, desires and even personality traits.
With How to Practice Manga for Beginners, you will learn the exact dimensions needed and how to balance facial features just right so that they hold the expression you need them to. By the end of the course, you will be able to draw all the components of any face and will learn to get the details just how you want them.
Check out these manga heads...
Learn how to draw any Manga character you desire!
You will learn how to draw any character you want, male or female, young or old and in a variety of styles. I’ll teach you to do 3D perspective drawing with ease and how to draw your characters in a huge range of positions
Take a look at some of them...
Five reasons to buy your copy on How to Practice Manga for Beginners TODAY!
- You could spend thousands of hours trying to work out how to draw effective Manga for yourself but why ‘reinvent the wheel’? I have already done the hard work and will share it with you in How to Practice Manga for Beginners.
- It takes just minutes to download, so you can start learning to be a better Manga artist straight away.
- The Manga guide has been downloaded by hundreds of people already, so why wait, the sooner you join them, the sooner you too will be creating amazing Manga characters
- If you are not completely satisfied, I will give you your money back, 100% guaranteed! Get How to Practice Manga for Beginners today and if you do not notice an improvement within 30 days, just get in touch via email and I will send you a full refund.
- For a limited time only, you can get How to Practice Manga for Beginners for a special price. Normally I charge $13 for this expert knowledge but act today, and you can have it for just $7.
So if you love Manga and want to learn all the tricks of the trade and produce professional drawings exactly how you want them with little effort, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Yes! I want to download my FREE OF RISK copy of the How to Practice Manga for Beginners Course Right Now Only For
$13 $1.99 !!!
I never get tired of hearing how the system has worked wonders for you, my fellow artists so when you are creating the best work of your life, feel free to contact me as I would love to see it and publish it in my blog.
galaxy-gallows asked: Do you have a how to draw eyes tutorial? Or even a nose, and lip one?
Hi, you can check out this one here: http://howtodrawmangas.com/post/30373942188/how-to-draw-manga-eyes and here: http://howtodrawmangas.com/post/30373665633/how-to-draw-manga-faces
Monster concept for soul dreamer manga.
If you like it, please reblog it!
Soul Dreamer Manga #7
So here’s the 7th chapter of my comic. Read it from right to left and please reblog it if you like it.
Because my time is limited due to my work, i decided to cooperate with a friend of mine in order to continue the manga properly. So from the next chapter he’ll design the comic and i’ll do the paneling, scenario, scripts etc. His style might be a little different from mine, but i hope that you’ll like it!!!
monster concept for soul dreamer manga.
Note: Reblog if you like.
Supremo Comic #1
Well here it is ladies and gentlemen. That’s the comic that i mentioned in my previous post. Initially i planned to publish it in my company site - supremo hosting, but then i thought that my personal blog is the place that it trully belongs.
The comic takes place in the far future, where the Supremo Organization tries to fight new emerging bio weapons. Let me know if you like it or note.
Please reblog if you like an share it in your social channels (etc facebook, twitter). Happy reading!
Note: Read From Left To Right
Manga Concept for Supremo Comic.
Monster Concept for Soul Dreamer Manga.
Reblog if you like!
Manga Concept (mech solider) For Soul Dreamer Manga.
Note: reblog if you like.
Monster Concept for Soul Dreamer Manga.